ISES brief profile：
International Student Exchange Services Pty Ltd (ISES) commits itself to bring client-friendly services to education institutions and students.
Established in 2000, International Student Exchange Services (ISES) Pty Ltd has played a major role in educational consulting services industry. We have formed a global partner network with over 80 members. We are the Australian representative of the Guangdong Education Services of International Exchange (Known as GESIE, affiliated with Guangdong Provincial Education Department), EduShanghai International Ltd (Known as EduSh, affiliated with Shanghai Municipal Education Commission), Beijing Golden Orient International Educational Exchange Centre (Beijing Golden Orient) and EduAnhui Center for International Educational Exchange(Known as EduAnhui, affiliated with Anhui Provincial Education Department). Together, we have so far recruited over 400 students each year to study in Australia.
Since ISES began operation in 2000, we have successfully recruited more than thousands of students coming to study in Australia. Many of them have become successful in their chosen fields. We commit to provide quality services to our clients, services include:
1. Free consultation for students and their parents on information about Australian including education System，study, living and working in Australia. Provide information on course availability, entry requirement, language requirement and career opportunity.
2. Sign up students and provide guidance on prepare school application.
Provide preliminary assessment on existing qualification and lodge school application for student.
3. Follow up application and assist students on visa document preparation.
Obtain letter of offer and assist students to make payment and lodge eVisa.
4. Follow up visa application and inform student/institution the visa progress.
Receive visa stamp for student and assist student arrange air ticket and organize accommodation, airport reception for student.
5. Departure briefing, make sure they understand customs and quarantine requirement. Provide students with local Map, mobile phone prepay card, IP card.
6. Once students arrive in Australia, our friendly staff will meet them in airport and taking them to pre-arranged accommodation. Assist students to open bank account and familiar with new environment.
7. For student under 18, we provide care giver services which including regular communication with students, school, parent and homestay host.
8. Provide private tutoring services when there is a need for students. Provide all the necessary information & support that the student needs to commence and complete their studies.
9. Provide part time job search and career counselling. Provide visa extension service and other services required. Provide immigration relative service by our experience migration agent after they complete their study.