Australian government has been welcoming international students since the last 25 years. Students can choose from a range of study options depending on whether they want to undertake primary or secondary schooling, a senior high school qualification and pursue tertiary study, stay for a few months to experience studying in Victoria, or stay only a few weeks to get a taste of Victoria and its world-famous tourist attractions.
Why choose Deakin?
- Apart from being number 1 in career services and student satisfaction, it provides a regional area bonus visa. Students can get up to 3 years of post-study work rights.
- Deakins regional campuses provide incredible teaching and cutting-edge facilities.
- Located in beautiful Australian landscapes Deakin helps the students to be a part of the local culture.
- Regional areas have more scope of jobs and opportunities due to its nature of constant growth. Students can easily secure a part time job for building their professional experience with studies.
- The student life in Deakin is not restricted only to studies. Various health and well being clubs keep the students motivated.
- As the students live in a regional area the living costs are comparatively low, which helps students to save money.
- Deakin provides affordable living options on and of campus for students.
Why Master of International Finance?
- Finance professionals will be interested in International Finance as the course and research have been designed to enhance professional practice in a range of financial domain.
- The course can be completed with 8 credits (1-year full time or 2 years part time),12 credits (1.5 years full time or 3 years part time) or 16 credits (2 years full time or 4 years part time) depending on previous qualifications or professional experiences.
- Deakin offers scholarship and easy pay options for students in financial stress.
- Deakin Alumnus can receive up to 15% fee reduction on each unit. Immediate family members are also eligible for the reduction.
- Deakin Business Schools are ranked in top 1% by AACSB and EQUIS. These accreditations are given to Deakin due to its strict standards of quality, professional and academic excellence.
- By completing the Master of International Finance, students may gain membership or eligibility to apply for membership at the Finance and Treasury Association (FTA)and the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA).
- Communication, time management, teamwork and critical thinking are some of the skills students enhance over the period.
- Graduation certificates of finance or commerce can be used as an alternate path of entry.
- Affordable fees as compared to other universities (39400 AUD per year approximately for International Finance)
- This course is approved by the University under the Higher Education Standards Framework. The award conferred upon completion is recognized in the Australian Qualifications Framework at Level 9.
Study in Victoria, Australia