Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

About this visa:
The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to four years.
You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work.
You can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application.

•be nominated to work in an approved occupation on the Skilled Occupation Lists (Formerly Known as Form 1121i)
•meet the skill requirements for the nominated occupation
•meet registration and licensing obligations
•speak vocational English
•have been nominated by an approved business

How to apply:
Before you can apply for this visa, your employer must apply to be a sponsor and nominate a position.
Prepare your documents
You need to provide documents to prove the claims you make in the application. The documents are listed in the Document checklist.
Some documents could take some time to obtain. You should have them ready when you lodge the application to reduce any delays in processing.
Lodge your application online
You can apply for this visa online at:
•eVisa application 1066 Employer sponsored workers (e457)
You must provide all relevant documents and pay the visa application charge by credit card when you apply.
Upload your documents through your ImmiAccount when you lodge your online application. This will help reduce delays in processing the application.
If you cannot upload your documents, you can scan them and email them as PDF files to your case officer. You will be given the name and contact details of your allocated case officer after you have lodged your application.

Share and Enjoy !

0 0

Leave a Reply